Financing You Can Depend On
United Financial provides Clear and Simple Financing for Fire Departments, First Responders, and Municipalities

100% Finance Available

The dealer wants 25% down on the order but we want to finance the entire purchase.

We can finance 100% of your purchase and fund the 25% down payment for you when you sign the purchase agreement. The remaining 75% would be funded at delivery of the unit. We would collect the interest that accrued on the 25% advance payment to the dealer at delivery and your first principal and interest payment would be up to  one year from the date you accept delivery.

Is the rate higher for 100% financing options?

Our rate is the same regardless of the percent we finance of the purchase.  Also, we do not charge any bank closing costs which is an additional savings for you.