About United Financial
For over 30 years, our vision and focus has been to provide the right finance structure to the Fire Service, First Responders and Municipal Government.
Our pledge is to listen to our customers and develop programs to expand their purchasing power, meet their purchase timing requirements, and to make it all happen seamlessly and affordably.
Whatever your essential use needs may be, we pride ourselves in our ability to support the purchase of what you need, when you need it.
Meet Our Team
John M Tench
SVP, Director of Municipal Finance
I enjoy serving volunteer fire departments, first responders, as well as local and state government by providing custom-tailored finance plans that meet their needs for today as well as into the future.
39 years of lending experience.
B.A. from Grove City College.
Graduate of the Banking School of the South @ LSU
Municipal Finance Team Lead
27 years in finance and banking
Houghton College, BS: Business Administration/Communications
Municipal Lease Specialist
7 years in finance and banking
Western Carolina University, BS: Elementary Education/History
Municipal Finance Specialist
20 years in banking and administrative support
Appalachian State University; B.S. Business Administration / Finance
The United Financial Finance Transaction Flow Process
1. Complete the Customer Profile and Request for Information Package.
- We will call you so you can share your thoughts on the finance structure with us.
2. Email, fax or mail the Profile and Information Package to United Financial.
- We will review your information.
3. You will receive a written proposal on the finance structure.
- If approved, our written proposal will outline the finance structure of your loan, lease or line of credit.
4. We prepare documents for execution based on the signed proposal.
- We travel to you and close the finance transaction face-to-face.
5.We complete the underwriting, approval*, and documentation process.
- We File/Register the collateral documents.
- We fund the purchase when you are ready to have it funded.
Ready to Start?
*Pre-Approvals are available if needed.