US Government loans through HomeTrust Bank offer low rates and terms
If you are working to improve your credit rating, can’t afford a 20% or more down payment or are a first-time homebuyer, a FHA (Federal Housing Administration) loan may be your best loan option.
FHA loan basics:
- Offered for new and existing homes.
- Available in fixed-rate or adjustable-rate terms with low closing costs.
- A family member or employer may gift you with 100% of a down payment.
- Have strict inspection requirements.
A USDA (United States Department of Agriculture) is a government loan program from the Department of Agriculture in partnership with HomeTrust Bank. Through this program, we work with low- and moderate-income families in rural areas to make home ownership possible.
These fixed-rate loans allow you to purchase a home with no money down. Closing costs may be paid by the seller or be financed into the loan.
USDA loan basics:
- Allow qualified buyers to purchase a home with no money down.
- All closing costs may be paid by the seller or be financed into the loan.
- The home must be a primary residence.
- Must satisfy US Citizenship requirements.
HomeTrust Bank is honored to provide these fixed-rate loans by partnering with the VA (Veteran’s Administration). The VA guarantees a portion of these loans, allowing us to provide favorable VA loan rate terms.
VA loan requirements include:
- Being a current or former member of the US Armed forces or surviving spouse.
- Fulfilling the VA’s length of service or service commitment requirements.
- Meeting the VA’s character of service rules.
Let our mortgage experts help you get pre-approved for a US government guaranteed loan now!