First Responders are on the front lines of today’s Emergency Services, and need “state of the art” vehicles, equipment and facilities as well as up-to-date technology to safely perform their roles. First Responders need specialized finance programs to support the acquisition of what they need when they need it. United Financial is a proud supporter of First Responders.
If you need essential use assets, United Financial can pretty much finance it.
- New Vehicles
- Pre-owned Vehicles
- Refurbish First Responder Vehicles and Equipment
- Refinance of existing debt on Vehicles, Equipment and Facilities
When your emergency service organization begins its search for a new rescue unit, ambulance or quick response unit, United Financial stands ready to assist you.
We will help whether we are your final lender or not. Get “Bottom Line” answers to your borrowing questions from United Financial.
- We can help you determine the maximum to borrow.
- We can provide alternative payment plans so you can make an informed decision.
- We can help meet equipment delivery timetables.
- We can fund pre-pays, partial pre-pays and construction financing.
Our goal is to accelerate your ability to purchase the vehicles and equipment you need, when you need it.
- We have proudly served over 1,000 clients over the past 30 years.
- We will come to you so you will know your financing partner as well as your financial documents.
- We provide financing directly to you, no broker fees or commissions.
- We charge no direct bank origination fees.
Your delivery timetable and budgetary challenges drives our process.
We consider your current cashflow and projected cashflow as well as future equipment and facility needs. Our goal is to provide financing that accelerates your ability to purchase the vehicles and equipment you need, when you need it. Contact us and let us tailor a financial program that works the way you want it to work.
Questions and Answers
How Does the United Financial finance program work?
There are just “Three Primary Steps” to enable you to gain financing for the Essential Use Asset you need.
- Step 1: Complete our Online Customer Profile form and submit your financial information*
- Step 2: Meet with us at your location to sign the finance documents.
- Step 3: Send us an invoice when it is time to pay for your purchase.
*We are also available to meet with you in-person to explain our process and to collect the information needed.
Contact us today to get started!
How does United Financial save you money?
- No broker fees or commissions for you to absorb. We are a direct lender; the transaction is between your department and us.
- Savings are passed onto you. We provide funding on a Tax-exempt basis.
- You also benefit from additional savings from our tightly controlled overhead costs.
- Your cost through us is extremely competitive in the marketplace. We do not charge any direct bank closing costs or fees.
Is my interest rate fixed for the entire term of the loan?
- Yes, on amortization up to 15 years.
What if we finance longer than 15 years if our budget requires a lower payment?
- Extended amortizations up to 20 and 25 years are available depending on the useful life of the item being financed.
- The rate is fixed for the first ten-year period. After the first ten years, there are rate adjustments at five-year intervals.
- Call us for further explanation of extended term products.
What can be financed by United Financial?
- We finance new and used Essential Assets, as well as new facility construction and facility improvements.
- We will refinance new or used Essential Use Assets and facilities.
- We will make every attempt to support your department needs, however, our preference is to finance a minimum of $25,000 up to a maximum of $10,000,000.
- Call us to discuss your needs, we will consider requests that are either above or below our loan amount guidelines.
What financial information do I need to provide?
- Your organizational documents.
- Names of who is authorized to sign documents.
- Customer Profile
- Most current three years of fiscal year-end financial information.
- We can help you prepare a balance sheet if you do not have one.