The higher your balance, the more you earn with Premier Checking
Earn interest on your money in three tiered rates, so as your balance increases, so does the amount you earn.
You’ll appreciate these extra services:
- Tiered interest paid on balances of $1000-$2,499, $2,500-$9,999, and $10,000+
- Unlimited non-HomeTrust Bank ATM surcharge refunds (excluding International Service Assessment fees)
- Unlimited free supply of basic checks
- Annual $25 discount on any size safe deposit box1
- Free official checks
- No fee on incoming wires
Premier Checking also includes these convenient free services:
- Online Banking2 with optional Bill Pay, including External Account Transfer, wire services and My Finances module to track your spending
- Contactless Visa® Debit Card3 with EMV Chip Technology, which offers added security
- Zelle® for sending money
- Direct Deposit
- Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit4
- Overdraft transfer for accounts tied to Home Equity Lines of Credit (HELOC)5
- 24-Hour Telephone Banking
- Unlimited use of HomeTrust Bank ATMs
To open this account:
- Deposit at least $50
- $15 monthly fee is waived with average deposit balance of $10,000 in your Premier Checking account, or an average combined deposit balance of $25,000
Account openings are subject to bank approval. For other fees applicable to your account, please view our Fee Schedule. For additional terms and conditions, please view our Deposit Account Agreement and Online or Mobile terms and conditions.
- Annual $25 discount on any size safe deposit box, subject to box availability. Safe deposit boxes are not a bank deposit, not bank guaranteed, not FDIC insured, and are not insured by any federal government agency.
- Internet service provider fees may apply.
- Fees may be incurred when using the card at non-HomeTrust Bank ATMs and when transactions result in overdraft activity.
- Third party standard messaging and data rates may apply. Deposits may not be immediately available for withdrawal.
- Advances are subject to the charges specified in the terms and conditions governing your HELOC.