Direct Deposit & Routing Number
Nearly any regularly scheduled received income including your paycheck, pension, and Social Security can be received using direct deposit. Once you have set up direct deposit, your funds are deposited directly into the HomeTrust Bank account of your choice.
- Secure: money is sent directly to your account, no more checks waiting in the mailbox.
- Fast: your funds are typically available on the same day they are deposited.
- Convenient: receive your money automatically in the account you specify.
Ready to start?
Here is what you will need:
- Your bank account number. Find this on your HomeTrust Bank checks or by contacting our Customer Care Center.
- HomeTrust Bank’s ABA Routing Number: 253170279
Both are also found on your HomeTrust Bank checks.
When setting up direct deposit, some companies may also ask for the name of your bank, and the type of account the deposits will be going to, or a voided check from your account.
Once direct deposit is set up and running, that’s it! Your funds are reliably and securely deposited in your account.