Hendersonville – North Carolina
Hendersonville, NC 28792
Monday – Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm
Monday – Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm
I take a genuine interest in helping people work towards their financial goals. I strive to foster a welcoming, trusting, and professional environment for our clients. I love for them to feel “at home” within their bank.
I have over 25 years experience in the financial industry. Twenty of those years have been in leadership positions. I am a multifaceted certified life coach and relationship builder.
- Florida Technical College, academic unit of NUC University with concentration in Marketing, Business Management and Human Resources
- Transformation Academy – Dean’s List
- Professional Life Coach Certification – Psychology, Marketing, and Practical Application
It is my mission to live my life with honesty and integrity, all the while being mindful and respectful of others. I strongly believe in giving back to the community as well as building meaningful relationships with others. These principles help guide me when serving my customers and helping them with their financial needs.
I have spent my entire banking career here at HomeTrust Bank. I started in 2006 in the Clyde Branch, as a Retail Associate. I was promoted to the Branch Sales and Service Manager in 2009, and in 2015 moved to the Waynesville Office.
BSBA in Business Administration from Western Carolina University with a concentration in Management.
- Haywood County Schools Foundation Board Member
- Altrusa Club of Waynesville Treasurer
- Haywood County United Way Campaign Chair for the 2016 campaign.