Morristown Main – Tennessee
Morristown, TN 37814
Monday – Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm
Monday – Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm
Morristown Main Staff
I enjoy working with small business clients and prospects to deliver financial products and services such as lending, deposits and treasury.
Nearly 20 years of banking experience ranging from retail, small business banking and treasury services in the Tri Cities.
- Milligan College ( B. S. in Business Administration)
- Southeastern School of Banking
Carter County Board of Education Parent Involvement Committee
Banking, and being able to provide financial solutions for my customers has been my career since 1977. My professional passion is working with customers, helping them identify and establish opportunities for financial growth and improvement. HomeTrust Bank gives me an excellent venue for just that. It is a joy coming to work each day, knowing I have a chance to make a difference in the lives of our customers.
I have over 39 years experience in banking, with four large regional banks, working in various departments including Retail, Credit Card Sales, Commercial and Small Business Lending. I hold both a State of Tennessee Life and Health License as well as a Securities Series 6 and Series 63 Investment License. I served as a regional production manager across Tennessee and Kentucky for annuity and investment sales and training with PFIC Securities/ Morgan Keegan.
University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- Board of Directors and member Morristown Kiwanis Club
- Member of First Baptist Church, Morristown, TN
- Past Board of Directors, Senior Citizens Home Assistance Board
- Past Board of Directors, Lakeway Alzheimer’s (ALPS)
- Past division chairman for United Way of Hamblen County