I’ve been fortunate to have had many experiences in many roles in my career. I’ve always pursued roles where I would be able to help people. I genuinely love human beings. I appreciate our uniqueness in our pasts and I’m inspired by the pursuit of a better future. In every new person I meet I aim to form not only a working relationship and friendship but also a partnership to improve our communities and the lives of those in it.
Western North Carolina current and future residents, current and aspiring homeowners.
Mortgage Loan Officer since 2013.
- Advisor to Asheville City Council (Affordable Housing Advisory Committee)
- Member Asheville Homebuilder’s Association (Affiliate member of the year 2015)
- Parade of Homes Committee
- Asheville Chamber of Commerce
- Member Henderson-Transylvania Homebuilders Association
- Salvation Army Bell Ringer
- Member USRA
- ULC Wedding Officiant
- WNC Music advocate/promoter