A Few Tips for Using the System
- To access the telephone banking system you will dial 800.627.1632, and choose Option 8 for Automated Telephone Banking.
- Inquire on an account by selecting “For Account Information” (Option 1), then entering your Social Security Number or Tax ID followed by the # sign.
- If this is your first time calling the system, you’ll be asked to answer a security question and then asked to setup a PIN for future use (note that this PIN is specific to our telephone banking system and does not impact your debit card)
- If you have called the system before, you’ll just need to enter your PIN after entering your Social Security Number to gain access to your accounts.
- Your PIN will apply to all of your accounts. After logging in successfully, you’ll be able to follow the menu prompts for account information, transferring funds, and placing stop payments.
- Press “0” to speak to one of our support representatives.
If you are having trouble accessing telephone banking, please call our Customer Care Center for assistance.
The Customer Care Center is available Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m., and Saturday, 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. and can be reached at 800.627.1632.
- Account Information
- Branch and ATM Hours and Locations
- Report a Lost or Stolen Card
Menu Options for Checking, Savings & Certificate of Deposit Accounts
- Balance Information and Last Deposit
- Transaction History
- Most Recent Checks and Withdrawals
- Most Recent Deposits
- Recent Transactions
- Inquire on a Specific Check (Checking accounts)
- Transactions by Date Range
- Transfer Funds (if you have multiple accounts with HomeTrust Bank; not available for CD accounts)
- Make a Payment (if you have a loan with HomeTrust Bank; not available for CD accounts)
- Other Checking Options (for Checking accounts only)
- Interest Information
- Place a Stop Payment
- Interest Information (for Savings accounts only)
- Inquire on Other Accounts or Change Your PIN