Mobile Deposit for Commercial Center
With fast, secure deposits to your account, you’ll have more time to focus on what’s truly important – your business.
Securely create digital deposits by scanning checks when it is convenient for you. With just your cell phone and an internet connection1, you have all the tools needed to get started with Mobile Deposit2.
- Simply prepare your deposit, scan your checks, and submit. That’s it.
- Increase efficiency; No more time spent going to the bank to deposit checks
- Reduce transportation risk and costs
- If your deposit is made by 7:00 pm on a business day, the first $200 will be available the next business day. All remaining funds are available in two business days. Funds from checks written from a HomeTrust Bank account are available in full the next business day
- Quickly search and retrieve deposited check images for up to 45 days
- The Mobile Deposit daily limit is $5,000.00
Ready to get started?
Make a Deposit
To make your first deposit:
- Log into your HomeTrust Bank Commercial Center account
- Look for the Mobile Deposit tab in the left menu
- Select Make A Deposit
- Select the account you want to use
- Enter the amount of the check
- Take pictures of the front and back of the check
- Select Review to confirm the accuracy of the information
- Click “Complete”
Want to learn more?
Learn more about how mobile deposit works and find answers to your questions on our Frequently Asked Questions page.
- Third party data, messaging and internet service provider fees may apply.
- Mobile deposit services are subject to approval and transactional limits. Deposits may not be available for immediate withdrawal.