SBA Assistance Programs
Updated January 20, 2021
COVID-19 Relief and Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) has opened the PPP application to all participating lenders, after a week of allowing staggered access to help smaller companies and organizations access to funds.
Applying for a PPP Loan
HomeTrust is working to determine our capacity to effectively process PPP applications.
- Businesses should not send any applications or requests to us at this time. Unsolicited applications cannot be accepted.
- To ensure that we are able to guide our customers to PPP loan access, we ask customers to apply through one of the institutions listed below.
- HomeTrust Bank is not affiliated with any of these organizations, but they will accept PPP applications from HomeTrust Bank customers through their automated site on a first-come, first-served basis.
Note: HomeTrust advises that you never provide your online banking credentials to anyone or company. You can receive a deposit for your PPP loan through an ACH deposit without providing your online banking credentials. If asked to provide your bank account credentials for a deposit, skip that option and choose the ACH deposit option.
- PPP Myth vs. Fact
- Overview of PPP First Draw Loans
- Frequently Asked Questions for Lenders and Borrowers
- Frequently Asked Questions for Faith-Based Organizations Participating in the PPP and Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program
- How to Calculate First Draw PPP Loan Amounts and What Documentation to Provide – by business type (01-17-21)
- Second Draw PPP Loans: How to Calculate Revenue Reduction and Maximum Loan Amounts Including What Documentation to Provide (01-19-21)
This round of the PPP prioritizes millions of Americans employed by small businesses by authorizing up to $284 billion toward job retention and certain other expenses through March 31, 2021, and by allowing certain existing PPP borrowers to apply for a Second Draw PPP Loan. Here are three key Interim Final Rules related to the PPP the SBA has released:
- Letter from the Administrator: SBA Guidance on Accessing Capital for Minority, Underserved, Veteran and Women-Owned Business Concerns (01/06/2021)
- Interim Final Rule: Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) as Amended by the Economic Aid Act (01/06/2021)
- Interim Final Rule: Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Second Draw Loans (01/06/2021)